Welcome to my blog'


Hello, world! this is my level 2 blog. Here I will post my homework and share interesting thigs to practice my English

My name’s Leximar Valbuena but you can call me Lexi. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Rinconada. I’m 19 years old and I study Integral Education at URBE . My favorite subjects are Psicologia and Educacion musical and artes escenicas. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2nd trimester.

I love singing with my family, playing with my dog and my brother, I like to eat burgers and I love to dance merengue.

I hate lies and chocolate.

My dream is to travel to Italy with my family. graduate's degree in education and be a great mom.
With respect to English I hope to learn much of it as it is very important in all professions. I hope to make many friends in this area as this will allow that there is a mutual aid throughout the team.

Well, this a little about me! Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!
Be happy!
Leximar valbuena

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite room is

Moments of My Life